Payment Processing at 2BrightSparks
Payment transactions for our web store at 2BrightSparks are handled securely through FastSpring. At no time do we directly process or save customer payment card details.
Here's how our payment processing works. Whenever someone clicks a "Buy" button on our main site it takes them to our Web Store which is delivered by our payment processor. Our Web Store handles the whole transaction and delivery process.
1. Next to the product you want to purchase, click the Add button on our Web Store.
2. Change the quantity you wish to purchase by clicking the drop-down next to the product price. If you wish to purchase 10 or more copies, select 10+ from the drop-down, then manually enter the number of copies you require and click Update. Volume discounts are automatically applied.
3. You now have the option to add additional software and services that are often offered at a discount.
4. Choose Your Payment method (on the right of the window), either credit card, PayPal or other payment options. For example, if in Germany you are also given the option of paying via Sofort or GiroPay.
5. Enter your personal details (name and email address) and payment details, e.g. credit card number.
6. Your card is checked against the details you have provided by our payment processor FastSpring.
7. If you choose to pay via PayPal you will be taken to the PayPal server to make your order and returned to our web store to complete the transaction. In common with many software web stores, when someone pays via PayPal on our web store, they are returned to our store order confirmation page after entering their details on the PayPal site. Your payment will only be withdrawn from your PayPal account when you click the "Submit" button after reviewing the order on the order confirmation page. The order confirmation page summarizes the shopping cart details and customer information so the customer can review their order before making their payment.
8. When the payment is processed, a final page opens which shows the customer their serial number and order reference number. In addition, an automated email is sent from our payment processors detailing the license key and download links.
Available Payment Methods (for Single Payment Transactions)
Amazon Pay, Sofort, Giropay, iDeal, Alipay (only available in select regions/countries)
Available Payment Methods (for Subscription Transactions)
Amazon Pay (USA only)
If you require any help please contact us stating the product name and the exact number of licenses you require: