SyncBackPro/SE: The minimum requirement for operating system is Windows Vista or later. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. 64-bit versions of SyncBackPro/SE are also available. All versions of Windows Server from 2008 and newer are supported (except for Core versions of Windows Server as they have no GUI). Windows XP and earlier are not supported.
SyncBackFree: The minimum requirement for operating system is Windows Vista or later. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. Server versions of Windows (e.g. Windows 2008, Windows 2012 etc) are not supported. Windows XP and earlier are not supported.
SyncBack Touch: SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform file server that SyncBackPro/SE can use to transfer files to and from a device. It supports Windows, macOS (OS X 10.10 Yosemite or newer), Linux (64-bit Intel Linux - Ubuntu LTS 16.04 and RedHat Enterprise V7) and Android. See the download page for details. Note that the Android version has hardware and software requirements.
The following are the minimum hardware requirements for all Windows software produced by 2BrightSparks:
- A dual-core or better x86 CPU (32-bit or 64-bit). ARM processors are not supported on Windows.
- 2GB RAM
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Minimum free disk space of 150MB (on the drive where the software will be installed)
The following are the recommended hardware requirements:
- A quad-core or better 64-bit x86 CPU
- 8GB RAM
- Screen resolution of 1280x1024 or better
- Free disk space of 500MB (on the drive where the software will be installed)