You receive error message 0x80090016 or error message 0x8009000f when you try to schedule a profile
When you attempt to schedule a profile you may receive either of the following error messages:
- The new task has been created, but may not run because the account information could not be set. The specific error is: 0x80090016: Keyset does not exist.
- The new task has been created, but may not run because the account information could not be set. The specific error is: 0x8009000f: Object already exists.
The following Microsoft fix may help to resolve that Windows error:
- Stop the 'Cryptographic Services' service running on your computer
- Open File Explorer and select View > Options > 'Change folder and search options'.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives' and click on OK button.