Display problems related to high-DPI screens are resolved in SyncBackFree/SE/Pro V126.96.36.199 (and newer versions).
However, if you wish to switch off DPI awareness in SyncBack, you can do this by editing the manifest file:
- Exit SyncBack
- Go to the folder that SyncBack is installed in, e.g. C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\
- Copy the manifest file to your desktop. The name of the manifest file depends on which edition of SyncBack you are using. If you are using SyncBackPro it will be called SyncBackPro.exe.manifest
- Open the copy of manifest file using Notepad
- Remove the following section from the file:
- Save the manifest file
- Copy the manifest file back to your installation folder, replacing the original manifest file. You may need to be an Administrator to do this.
- Start SyncBack
With this change, Windows will now scale the user interface. In this case it may become blurry, or very small, on high resolution displays.