If you are using Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 10.0.14393) then some schedules may fail to run with the error: The requested operation requires elevation (0x800702E4)
This error will affect profile scheduled to run if you are logged in or not. There are no known problems with profiles that are scheduled to only run if you are logged in or those scheduled to run without a password being used (so they can only access local resources).
To resolve this error you must update your version of SyncBack to V220.127.116.11 or newer. Once you have updated, to fix the profiles that are not working:
- Select the profile in the main windows and click the Schedule button.
- You may now be prompted for your Windows login password. If so enter it and click OK.
- Click the Edit Schedule button
- For SyncBack V9 (or newer): Click on Settings icon (at top left of the Window) > untick the checkbox Run interactively if user logged on. For SyncBack V8 (or older): untick the checkbox Run interactively if user logged on at the bottom of the window.
- Click tick (or OK) button to update the schedule
You'll need to do this for all schedules that are failing.