When renewing Upgrade Assurance subscription using PayPal, you receive an email notification that the renewal process failed.
PayPal is failing to process your purchase due to one of the following reasons:
- The billing address associated with the financial instrument could not be confirmed.
- The transaction exceeds the card limit.
- The transaction was denied by the card issuer.
- The authorisation to grant successful future re-billings was removed from the PayPal's user account.
Reset the PayPal re-billing payment method by logging into your FastSpring Account Portal, remove the existing PayPal payment method, and re-add PayPal again.
Login to your account portal by going to this website:
Submit your email address (the email that was used to place your order) and an email with a link to access your Account Portal will be sent to this address.
1. Click on the link to go to the Account Portal and select the "Account Details and Payment Methods" tab.
2. Click on "Manage > Remove" to remove your current/existing payment method.
3. Click on "Add Payment Method" button, then Check the box "Apply to all my subscriptions" option, and finally add your new payment method (Paypal).
Once the new payment method is added, the renewal charge will be automatically charged and a confirmation email with an invoice will be sent to you.
If the above steps did not help, please Contact Support for further assistance.