On macOS, if you receive the error Scan failed on [path] with error code 1 when using SyncBack Touch then most likely the application does not have full disk access permissions. Please follow the below instructions to correct this:
- Close the SyncBack Touch application, if it's currently running.
- Go to the computer's System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Full Disk Access.
- Click on the lock icon at the bottom left corner and enter your password in order to make changes.
- You should see SyncBack Touch in the list, click the checkbox next to it to allow full disk access. If the application is not in the list then add it manually by clicking on the "+" (plus) button at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the the lock icon to save changes.
- Restart the computer.
- Try connecting with SyncBack and see if you can access your folders on the Mac computer.